San Ignacio 18/10 Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker 6 & 8 Litre With CE approvalSKU: SAN-121
These Pressure cookers are made from premium 18/10 stainless steel, with impact-bonded Aluminium base for even distribution of heat
The San Ignacio range of pressure cookers are made with customer safety in mind and have 3 stamps of certification, 1) CE approval. 2) German Tuv Rheinland approval 3) GS approval.
They come in a choice of 2 sizes 6 Litres which is 22cm diameter and 8 Litre which is 24cm.
Please select from the dropdown the size you require
The San Ignacio Pressure cookers, made by Bergner are made from heavy-gauge 18/10 stainless steel, which will stay shiny for many years to come and is extra thick, for many years of long use.
The pressure cookers can be used on most hobs, including Gas, Electric, Vitro Ceramic and HalogenFeatures:
- For ease of use, the pressure cookers are dishwasher safe
- With Durable locking handles and multiple release valves, this pressure cooker is for the long term.
- Pressure cookers reduce energy and cooking time
- For example, a whole chicken which would normally take 60 mins in a normal pot, in our San Ignacio Pressure cooker will only take 15 minutes.
- That 45 minutes saving in time and it means using less Energy. which will save you money on your energy bills.